Wednesday 27 December 2017

Can't fake.


Pose : <K&S> My good girl. Pose 3 @ Limit8

Another quick post today, it seems the last few days has exhausted me, and I'm sleeping longer than usual to try and make up for it! Not complaining, cus I love my bed!!
Santi joined me as a man-dolly today, and I'm hoping he's going to become a regular feature in the blog now. I don't think I want to get rid of him, ever. Never has a guy treated me with so much respect, building me up when I'm low and just being there when I need somebody. Already he credits me with far too much, but has really been the one to bless my life with his understanding and steadfast reassurances. I'm a very, very lucky girl.

Enough gross sappiness, I will try and keep that to a minimum in future. 
Here's what you came for!

All of the things : 

Skin : Essences - RARE #11 Essences [Lydia P01] (Gacha) Pocket Gacha 
Head : CATWA Catya
Shape : Kaleidoscope : Believe Shape 
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eyes :  LOTUS. Orchid Eyes - Catwa (Gacha)
Hair : #Foxy - Lovesick. 
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears 


No comments:

Post a Comment