Monday 11 December 2017

In the end.


Pose : <K&S> Bloom Male pose 2
Background : MINIMAL - Sevilla Backdrop //1//TMD

So i'm sitting here wondering about what to type here. I'm naturally over thinking because of the little weirdo that I am, and the only thing I keep thinking is "Hey, you're Man-Pickle. Talk about boobs!"
I'm not quite sure that's appropriate. >.>
For today I'm going to stick to the items I'm showing. And let's begin at the hair, because DUDE. Look at my effing HAIR!!! 
I squealed rather loudly and in a very un-masculine way when I accidentally fell upon this hair from Speakeasy. Turns out the entire store has been re-done. It looks so good! It's also been separated into specific areas, so you can find poses, shapes, hair & tattoo's a whole bunch easier now.
The hairbase comes with the hair, and yup! Love that too!
Complex has been bashing items out left right and centre. There's no doubt the guy is working his butt off at the moment, bringing out new items in new events. As a fairly new brand he's definitely one to watch. Not only does his mesh fit perfectly, but the styling is 100% on point for anything urban.
Obviously, one of my go-to stores for sneakers right now is Versov, and these don't disappoint. Man-Pickle is wearing the gold version because he's kinda a baller on the down low, the kind of dude to give that hot chick a grin and make her entire world stop for a moment, before jogging to catch the next bus, cus yanno, he's a baller, but keeps it real.

All of the things : 

Body & Hands : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin : STRAY DOG - JASON 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes :  LOTUS. Lovely Eyes @ The Chapter Four
Freckles : Bossie. freckles 
Beard & Beardbase : Unorthodox Remix Facial Hair TMD
Hair & Hairbase : { Speakeasy } Rav Hair
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Drop Ear 
Necklace : Nova - Nail Necklace 
Tracksuit : COMPLEX / ANDREI_HOODIE_& COMPLEX / ANDREI_JOGGERS TMD
Sneakers : [ VERSOV ] AMYOV_GOLD TMD


No comments:

Post a Comment