Friday 8 December 2017

A fate resigned.


Pose : FOXCITY. Milk Bath VOL2-6m
Location :  Consent (Adult)

Bodyfy opens today. For those who aren't aware of the event, it's a tattoo/body modification/scarification event, and it's been running for over a year now.
I'm always trying to find new ways to blog and photograph full tattoos. I feel like it's important to keep the creativity while showing as much of the body-art as possible. I'm not a fan of throwing my nips&bits out there willy nilly in photography, so hopefully what I've done here has managed to keep an element of class.
I'm really proud of my last few pictures. I'm not naturally talented, and often they take a lot of effort and a bit of wiggling. Today I added the ripples in the bathwater, and I got so ridiculously happy about it that I MAY have squee'd to myself!!
I hope you enjoy this little postie!

All of the things : 

 Body: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin : Lara Hurley- Beth
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyelids : Slink Mesh eyelids (No longer available in store, but if you ask really nicely in a note, you MIGHT get them from slink customer service like I did on an alt *coughs*)
Hairbase & Hair : *barberyumyum*P02(anime)
Freckles & Moles :  Bossie. freckles & beauty marks [catwa]
Piercing :  -SU!-Medusa Piercing (I think this is a group gift?)
Tattoo : [ATI] Jayce...Bodyfy (open NOW!)


1 comment:

  1. Love this photo! Great job and thanks for the amazing write ups. Look forward to more of your work.

    ReplyDelete