Monday 4 December 2017

The girl I used to be


Pose (F) : *!R.O!* Present BENTO Pose w/ Mesh Present

Let's talk about chances.
I'm not talking chances of winning the lottery. I'm talking about the question, "When is it right to cut someone out of your life?" and "Is there ever a time you should allow them back?"
I gotta admit, I can be either really effin' stubborn, or really effin' stupid. 
Recently I've allowed someone back into my life, only to figure out that they're probably the same as they were last year. No growth, no change, just the exact same stalemate from this time twelve months ago. I'm frustrated, of course, but the only action I can see is to show them how little they think of others, and how much others could potentially think of them. 
I don't see myself as a mentor, but maybe I have a little bit of White Knight in me. Sometimes, I just don't want to give up on those who are lost, lonely or confused. I think this mainly stems from a understanding the pain of feeling alone.
Don't get me wrong, I have the potential to be the world's biggest butthead. I just try, super hard, to not let that bitter, angry bitch in me rear her ugly head too often, but when she does - please duck and cover because cutting words go flying, and it's really hard to take those back.
I like to think I'm growing constantly, and becoming better - so why shouldn't somebody else too?
Ultimately, this usually leads to too many chances, but I'm putting my foot down this time. If something doesn't give, I'm gone.

All of the things : 

Body: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin : Essences - Luz @ Shiny Shabby
Tattoo : *Bolson / Tattoo - Mikhail
Shorts : SPIRIT - Forest shorts
Boots : Phedora ~ Sterla boots RARE Gacha The Arcade




No comments:

Post a Comment