Thursday 14 December 2017

Drain my heart.


Pose : Lushish Poses - Spank me Daddy f (Note: This is NOT a bento pose. I used my ao, but you can find a bento hand pose hud on Marketplace, too!)
Props : Fireplace : LISP - Mesh - Artemis Fireplace
Cat : *HEXtraordinary* Nope Cat - Mistletoe Hat (Gacha)
Chair : dust bunny . my plaid chair
Side Table :  dust bunny . round end table
Cookies :  dust bunny . tree cookies

"The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."

It's pretty easy to find quotes to relate to any moment in your life, such is the beauty of the interwebs. I'm guessing even if my opinion was different, I would be able to find an appropriate quote to fulfill that, too.
I do love me some Shakespeare though!
This is a very brief write-up today because my spoon count is low, but just remember kids, unless you've walked in the same shoes, the same footprints as someone, you don't know them. 
And most of all, consider your sources.

All of the things : 

Body & Feet : -Belleza- Freya 
Skin : Insol 'Peach' 
Lingerie & Pearls : *MC* Naughty & Nice Lingerie For Bound Box December
Hands : Slink Hands - Dynamic
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One
Butt Applier : W:6 Red Ass and boobs Xmas Special @ Bodyfy 


No comments:

Post a Comment