Tuesday 13 November 2018

Take me with you.


Pose :  Infiniti . - Little Kitten - 5

Location : Guilty Pleasures (BDSM RP Sim)

I took my picture today at my friend Juniper's sim. Now at the beginning I wasn't even really looking to take a photo, I was just being a nosy Pickle, but when I wandered around a little, I found there were some absolutely fabulous nooks perfect for photographs.
I realize I haven't shown much in this picture, but that should only encourage you to go and take a look for yourself! Please remember it is a roleplay D/s & BDSM area, and it is ADULT themed. Enter with a respectful mindset and I have no doubt you'll be at home.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin : TRES BEAU MAKEUP CATWA BAE
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyebrows : Bossie. autumn eyebrows [catwa]
Eyeliner : -SU!- [HUD] Essential Eyeliners (Catwa)
Lipstick : -SU!- Nixu Lip Gloss +CATWA APPLIER+
Hair : tram H1020 hair
Collar : -Narcisse- Delicado Choker @ Vanity Event
Bruises/Tattoo : DAPPA - Magical Bruises. @ Equal10
Top : [Cubic Cherry]x[CX] - {Dooboo} Top @ Romp
Panties : Solange! Black thong



No comments:

Post a Comment