Friday 2 November 2018

Run away.


Pose : FOXCITY. Play Ball-2

Location : Narcisse

Ahhh! How awesome is this siiiim!!! I'm legit freaking out over it, it is SO detailed, and beautiful, and it fits right in to the new Narcisse main store area.
Need to say a thank you for Mal being a creepy clown dude in the background... I didn't steal his credits because he's all blurry and stuffs, but if you need any details, feel free to comment/IM me in world (LollipopLace Resident), and I'll see if I can't persuade him to give them up!

The idea for this picture was supposed to be something far less malicious and actually included fairies (they'll be coming tomorrow), but as soon as I figured out this shot, I knew I had to be a "victim" in a scary movie. You just know that creepy Mal-Clown is gonna manage to trip me up as I attempt an escape from his clutches, and there'll be no more Pickle...

Not entirely sure why all the scary ideas are appearing directly after Halloween, probably because I'm always late to the party, but hey - at least I get there eventually!
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin (Body) : [theSkinnery] Body Applier
Bodysuit : _CD_ Mala Bodysuit Black (Gacha)
Leg straps : -Narcisse- Sabrina Thigh Harness @ Kinky Event
Boots : **UTOPIA@Design** - "NOEMI" @ Uber


No comments:

Post a Comment