Wednesday 13 April 2016

Make me a fool.


Pose : . Infiniti  - Abduction 9
Photo taken @ Ironwood Hills

I was super excited to recieve this dress from Aisha. Apart from being utterly stunned and honoured that I was admitted to the blogger group for the store, I'm constantly amazed by the quality of her items. This dress is no exception to her quality. As soon as I put it on, it made me squee with happy! I'm never certain how an outfit is going to turn out, but I instantly got those satisfied feels and was convinced this post would be wonderful. I'm incredibly proud of how it's turned out. It makes me doubly happy that it all came together for a landmark 150th post!
It's worth noting that to get the same effect on the dress as the ones achieved in the pictures here, you need to have your settings on to see advanced lighting, this is due to having materials enabled. Don't fret, if your computer can't handle the more extreme graphics, I guarantee the dress is still stunningly detailed without. I sincerely hope the Laurent Dress goes on everybody's list!!


All of the things :

Body & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Skin : New Faces - Melina [Summer]
Eyes : {ud} Expression Eyes (Right) @ Hello Beautiful (Childrens event), Clemmm - I'm Tired Eyes / Steely Bloodshot, [Gauze] Sin Eyes -  Pride
Eyelashes : .: Mai Bilavio :. Celebrity Boudoir Lashes
Face Tattoo's : [okkbye] Under-Eye Highlights v2, Clemmm - Enfermedad Black Set, Corvus : Bad Eye Tattoo, DeeTaleZ Makeup High Gloss Lips night, Chemical Princess {Chemical Brows} @ Bodyfy
Teeth : .r.M. Teeth - Grell
Nose Strap : =Kio= Abandoned - Chained
Hair : Exile:: Dolly
Horns : .Dirty Stories. Shadow Queen Horns
Tattoo : DAPPA - Throne Tattoo @ Bodyfy
Bracelet : [CX] Doomed Biker Link @ The Mens Department
Hands : Slink Mesh Hand Casual 
Claws : .:[ Equinox ]:. Marlee Claws [Box] 1.51
Dress : .Aisha. Laurent Dress Black @ Black Fashion Fair (Open April 15th)
Boots : Phedora. Nicky boots & Phedora.  Nicky Harness @ The Shoe Project



No comments:

Post a Comment