Monday 30 May 2016

Won't you guess my name?


Pose : [evoLove] - Backside 4 @ GEN-Neutral
Photo taken @ Maison de L'amitie 

Yep yep, it's a man-Pickle! This has been something I've been wanting to do for a while. A lot of items I buy are unisex, and I figured it would be interesting to see them on a male form. 
It's also going to be a lot of fun to figure out how male avatars work haha. I'm excited to see the evolution process of man-Pickle! Join the ride with me! ♥


 All of the things : 

Body & Hands : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body 
Skin : ..::SAMURAI HQ::.. Cesar Basic Tones
Eyes : [Buzz] Elysium Eyes (Store moving)
Lashes : FATElashes v2.0
Face Tattoos : * SORGO / BodyShop - Love Akira Tattoo, Izzie's - Hangover Face Tattoos, NOX. Eyebags [Tattoo Layers]
Teeth : [ PXL ] OpenMouthPRO Basic Pack
Hair & Hairbase : YUTH: Kenji
Ears : [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
Beard & Beardbase : YUTH: Brock Beard
Tattoo : -7P-CyberPunk
Septum : DAPPA - Septums @ GEN-Neutral
Necklace : Kenvie - Diesel Necklace - Black
Pants : [ ExcellencE ] Pants_Vera_Grey
Boots : [ ExcellencE ] Boots_Vera_Brown

Pose : [Expressive Poses ] - Noah FREE 


No comments:

Post a Comment