Friday 28 July 2017

Echoes beneath.


Pose : [La Baguette] Kazi G.Sit 3 (Bento hands NOT used)
Hammock & Butterflies : Moss&Mink Day Hammock & 3D Butterflies @ The Home Show: 2017 (Closes tomorrow!! Hurry!)


All of the things :

Body, Hands & Feet :  -Belleza- Isis
Skin : [PF] <Latte> - Adeline - CATWA Applier (MONOLID) from July Powder Pack
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier :  LOTUS. Tenshi Eyes @ Kawaii Project
Ears : [theSkinnery] Puki Mesh Ears
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Turbo Eyes N21
Hair : tram G0518 hair 
Tank & Inner Top : Atelier Pepe - Sporty Tank Uber
Shorts : .:villena:. - Ripped Denim Shorts Kustom9 
Shoes : Phedora ~Riri heels Uber


This little set up I created was too cute not to show you. I absolutely adore the  Moss&Mink Day Hammock & 3D Butterflies The Home Show: 2017, and although I'm pretty sure they're designed for inside, they look amazing in a cute setting like this too! I've added a Tree from HPMD, Flowers from {anc} a lit up heart path-way & some adorable chicklets from half-deer and I might just keep this corner on my platform forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment