Sunday 13 August 2017

I'll stand by you.


*Waves* Hi hi! I don't tend to talk much, but I felt like this might need a little explanation. xD
This is gonna be a pretty BIG blog post, so I'm hoping you'll bear with me, and allow me the opportunity to squee a little, because two of my favourite people, Jadah and Mason are involved. They're the two at the top, pointing and gasping at the koi. (Don't worry about the cutie at the front, she's actually my alt so she's not gonna get butthurt!)
Anywho, I just want this on record somewhere. I'm not very good with being 'friends' with people. I'm hard work, need a lot of time to myself, and can often spend days or weeks at a time just being... well, antisocial tbh. Jadah and Mason understand this completely. (Well, Jadah does, I think she likely slaps Mason a bunch so he doesn't mention anything. They're oddly violent towards each other, but it's endearing.) 
It's people like these two that continually bring me joy. These guys allow me to be myself, never stifling, always supporting, constantly driving me to be myself, and be better than I currently am. I'm not sure they know how much they mean to me, but every single word of encouragement they offer me is gold. Their genuine, pure souls mean that I just don't question them when they're nice, and although we don't always see eye to eye, we are able to discuss opinions and differences like adults, and still come out of the other side accepting each other for who we are. They're the inspiration behind this post, and they deserve all the credit.
I love you two. Thank you for everything you do for me. <3

Sappy stuff over, here are the details :

Poses : FOXCITY. Lean-1m (Jadah)
[InDiGo] Male Bento  pose 4 (Mason)
 FOXCITY. Dolls-6m (Paloma)

Pickle's Fish :{MB} Lantern Festival RARE (Gacha)

Background stuff : -Garden- by anc "secret garden" ROSE 
E.V.E Dancing Petals
*alirium* ItchyGrass [DarkGreen]
JIAN Koi Pond Gazebo @ Fameshed


All of Jadah's things :

Body Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Enfer Sombre Ellen  @ Collabor88
Head : CATWA Lona 
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Hair :  Tableau Vivant - Hatsuhi hair
Headpiece : ::Axix:: SinOfTheRose CrowN (Gacha)
Tattoo : The White Crow - Affection
Rings : (Yummy) Love Spell Ring Set
Balloon :  {MB} Lantern Festival Zodiac Tiger
Kimono & Panties : *May's Soul* Elemental wizrad. Kimono The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Shoes : *May's Soul* Elemental wizard. Dragon geta The Fantasy Gacha Carnival


All of the Paloma things :

Body Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : more more. nari skin_RARE1 (Gacha)
Head : CATWA Lona 
Eyes :  [JOE SL]GIGI MESH EYE
Ears :  L'Etre - Horn Mesh Ears
Nose Piercing : MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style6)
Hair : #Foxy - Grind. 
Head Piece : ::Axix:: Sakura Dream v.2. 
Upper Tattoo : [ATI] Peacock Love..
Kimono & Panties : *May's Soul* Elemental wizard. Kimono The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One (Free Gift @ Astralia)
Lower Tattoo : [ATI]  Koi Love III...
Socks : *{( konpeitou )}* sweetie - 5 - tabi Hole (Gacha)
Shoes : *May's Soul* Elemental wizard. Dragon geta The Fantasy Gacha Carnival


All of the Mason things :

Body & Hands : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : HERMONY / VAUGHN TONE 4 / CATWA APPLIER
Head :  CATWA HEAD Daniel
Eyes : IKON Odyssey Eyes
Ears :   ^^Swallow^^  Gauged Ears
Hair : Stealthic - Reach 
Tattoo :   TAOX TatToo Appliers Only Eternal Tibetan VU
Outfit :   ::GB::Katahaori-set
Shoes :   ::GB::Takageta


All of the Pickle things :

Body Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : [PF] <Latte> - Adeline - CATWA Applier (MONOLID) from July Powder Pack
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier :  LOTUS. Freedom Eyes @  The Chapter Four 
Eyeliner :  Veechi - Matte Winged Eyeliner [Catwa]
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Hair : tram G0718 hair @ Uber
Crown : ERSCH - Sera Gacha RARE The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Dress : ^BADa^ Eve night  Dress RARE The Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One (Free Gift @ Astralia)
Stockings & Shoes : [CX] Trapped Sakura Clogs 



No comments:

Post a Comment