Friday 3 May 2019

Be right back!


Pose : Le Poppycock-Romantic allure

Props : *HEXtraordinary* Enchanted Doves @ Fantasy Faire (Note, 100% donation to RFL for this item, faire ends on the 5th May, so hurry!)
Aethis Sign V1.2 (personalized texture)
Lunaria Dandelion Field Mesh
Fundati's Great Grass Chamomile
{anc} flower wind 

It's time!
Today marks my 999th post, and with that, I'm going to wander off until May 21st for a relax. However, at the same time I'm going to be working on bringing you a different kind of blog. Somewhere that will provide information, pictures and personal opinions in what I hope is an adult and respectful way.
I have big plans, and I'm so excited to share them with you.
Until then, my sweet Spoonies, take care of yourselves, be kind, and remember it's never too late to make a change. 
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (Original)
Skin : . MILA . Neave Skin [Honey] GENUS 
Hair : DOUX - Tyrisha Hairstyle
Shirt : .:villena:. - Tank Crop Top
Jeans : Blueberry - Laine - Unzipped & Zipped Jeans 
Shoes : REIGN.- ARIANNA SNEAKERS- CORDUROY



No comments:

Post a Comment