Wednesday 1 May 2019

Do what you do.


Pose, Lightsaber & Debris : *!R.O!* Force BENTO Pose 

So today I think I blew up the world a little bit...
I don't mean that in a bad way, but the more I blow up, the more I realize that this is what needs to be done to rebuild.
I need to be a little vague right now, until I've actually decided 100% how to approach my plans, but there's going to be a few changes to my blog, how I blog and probably the over-all look of my blog. I've spent a long time (almost 4 years) feeling like I don't belong, so rather than attempting to fit in to a community that hasn't really offered me any support other than the early access to events and the occasional promo of stores looking for bloggers, it's time for me to really, really blog for me - to practice what I preach.
I'm nearing my 1000th post. I think that'd be a great new start... there might be a short break in between there, but as I attempt to make a difference to my RL, it's time I address my SL too, especially if I want to use the platform in a far more healthy way.
xoxo

All the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Kittia
Skin : Catwa Skin applier - Peach - Snow (Enfer Sombre*)
Eyes : LOTUS. Humanity Eyes @ The Gacha Garden 
Hair : -FABIA- Mesh Hair   < Passion> @ Dubai Event
Mask : CURELESS [+] Procedure Mask / VINYL WHITE CLEAR
Bodysuit : evani. Alice bow bodysuit @ Uber
Arm : [omnis]  BlackWidow/2 
Shoes : [BREATHE]-Mayuko Heels-Uber


No comments:

Post a Comment