Saturday 28 October 2017

Wake me up.


Location : Malal's Autumn

Bagels : *SL* Charlotte Bagels - Sweet Lies Box 1 COMMON (Gacha)

Today my eyeballs just won't stay open, I'm sure we've all been there!

One of the things I love about blogging is the fact that it pushes me into wandering around SL to find new places. I stumbled upon today's location simply by searching "autumn", and boy am I glad I did.
Like many of you, I'm a bit of a (woefully awful) gacha gobbler, and will happily throw bunches of L's into a machine in an attempt to get a bargain. A lot of the time I will curse myself for putting my pennies into the machine and not just checking marketplace, but the temptation is just too much for me. Anyhow, when I saw this bagel cart, I automatically associated it with coffee (which is a necessity) and breakfast, and with hopeful excitement, the thought of waking up. Pairing it with this gacha treasure of bagel bag and bagel, it made the perfect scene.

I wanted to go for a casual look today. I know it's coming up to Halloween (how could I miss that??), but autumn/fall is my favourite season, and reminds me of one of my favourite people now missing from SL.
I'm sure we all have someone we miss, and a memory of them we'll never forget, in SL and otherwise. Mine will always centre around her love of cats (fence sitter), anything remotely sparkly or with chimes, and the autumn and winter seasons. I remember laughing a lot, crying a lot, venting a TON and generally sitting and enjoying her company. We became terrible people together, and embraced that until we felt good again. Pulled together by a negative entity, and pushed away in a similar fashion. She was there for some of my lowest points, and losing her was definitely THE lowest point in my entire SL.
Wherever you are, old friend, I hope you're well.

Again I am reminded of how incredibly lucky I am to be surrounded by such bright beacons of light. 
There's a party later and I'm actually looking forward to it. 
Until then, here's some fashion stuff I like:


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Essences - Rachel @ Shiny Shabby
Head : CATWA Catya
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier :  Go & See * Hole * Catwa Eyes The Dark Style Fair
Eyeshadow :  Veechi - Distress Shadow  @ N21
Lipstick : [PF] CATWA LIPSTICK - Pure Matte (Nudes)
Ears :  ^^Swallow^^  Pixie Ears 
Hair : .Entwined. Rose  @ Uber
Tattoo : *Bolson / Tattoo Mr. Hyde  The Mens Dept.
Choker : NS::  Halloween Necklace (Group Gift - Group is 100L to join)
Backpack : PHEDORA / Twinkle Bat Backpack (Group Gift for FMD - Group is 800L to join)
Sweater Dress : SPIRIT - Aqua sweater @ Uber
Socks & Boots : #EMPIRE - Edelweiss @ Uber


No comments:

Post a Comment