Monday 27 November 2017

Counting to fifty.


Pose : <K&S ~Leonard~ Pose 1 1
Location : Consent (Adult)

Man-Pickle Monday has become one of my favourite days of the week.
It's a chance for me to throw myself into the deep end and attempt something completely different. Many times I've bought an item and thought "That'd look amazing on a guy!" or "This says it's for men, but let me just throw it on my girl av anyway."
When dressing a girl, it's fairly easy. Our choices are far less limited than the males of SL, and that's kind of how Man-Pickle was born.

He's been a semi-regular on this blog for a while now, and he's even featured in some friends pictures & blog posts. The only thing that is mildly irksome is that I can't be both Man-Pickle and Girl-Pickle at the same time, so there's no pictures of us together as yet! I think I'll work on that, maybe in the future I'll be talented enough to make it happen!

I'm never sure if I've made him look "Manly" enough. I mean, sure, he's obviously a dude, but for a long time I struggled with his facial features... particularly the eyes. They just never looked like man-eyes and always had an air of femininity. This skin, however.. let me just say I would!!

A few of these items are at TMD (The Men's Dept), and that's closing within the next few days, so make sure you hurry and grab the goodies!

All of the things :

Body & Hands : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body (updated to 4.4 sent automatically)
Head Skin : [theSkinnery] Ralph (Catwa Applier) The Mens Dept.
Body Skin : Clef de Peau.Body 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes :  -SU!-Delora Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Ears : [theSkinnery]  Human Ears 
Piercings :  -SU!- Piercing Set 05 
Beard : Beusame // Beard V29 
Hair base : Stealthic - Male Hairbase 
Hair : Stealthic- Hunter
Necklace [VEX] 24inch Herringbone Necklace The Mens Dept.
Tattoo : DAPPA - Da Vinci Tattoo.
Shirt : DAPPA  - TDC - Trip. @ Men Only Monthly (Note: Check out the other designs available!)
Bracelet : Kenvie - Lion Bracelet The Mens Dept.
Pants : BlankLine TightColorPants The Mens Dept.
Sneakers : [VALE KOER] HEATUP SNEAKERS 


Close up! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment