Sunday 26 November 2017

Feel this.


Pose : *!R.O!* Attraction BENTO Pose w/ Mesh Phone

I've been sitting on this post for a little while, trying to get to grips with new things. This was supposed to be an introduction to said new things, but other things got a little hectic and I may have been distracted like a magpie with shiny objects... however, it's all settling down again now, and I'm hoping that rather than it being an introduction to new things, it can now be re-introduction to old things, with a view to new things in the future. *Blinks*. Just go with it. :P

I don't always rush around like a headless chicken, but when I do, I do it with intensity and passion.
It never ceases to amaze me that you can have an idea in your head for the longest time, and it'll take one situation to make a thousand electrical wires suddenly connect together in your head, and bring something wonderful. It's even more wonderful when you realize there are a large group of people who feel exactly the same way you do, and make what you're attempting to fuse together come alive, giving it more purpose.

That's exactly what's happened to me.
In building an experience, I started to HAVE an experience.
Some of you may have heard about my new project. It's a lil place called Consent. The only reason I'm mentioning now, and not previously, is because I had a soft opening for it last night. It was going to be a quiet affair, a few friends and simply ticking the "Show in search" button, but somehow it expanded into a bit of a party, and unexpectedly, it was really cool!
I have had the concept in my head for the longest time, and finally seeing it, I can say wholeheartedly that I am proud. It is entirely my creation, but the team that is gathering behind it is what is really going to make it stand out.

I don't want to give the game away. I don't want to gush too much. I do want to leave you with a Landmark, the grand opening is on Saturday 2nd Dec between 3-7pm SLT, but everyone is welcome to peruse the area at any time before then. There are games, intimate spots & little nooks everywhere. It is an adult themed area, there is a voluntary group (with no fee) that you can join to stay updated, and there will be new features popping up shortly that will benefit your group join.
I hope to see you there!

All of the things :

Body: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin : Essences - Anya @ Kustom9
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : -SU!-Delora Eyes Fatpack /ULTRARARE/ (Gacha)
Nose piercing : [VEX] Double Crossed Nosering
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Freckles :Bossie. freckles & beauty marks
Hair : Tableau Vivant \\ Wispers in the wind @ Collabor88
Tattoo : Dappa - No Love @ Man Cave 
Tank : Addams // Sophia Tank Top
Hands : Slink Hands - Dynamic
Nails : Astralia - Compatible mesh nails system
Nail Polish : Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Astralia - The French One (Free Gift @ Astralia)
Shorts : Jourda x Lena Boy Shorts (I believe the store is under construction)


No comments:

Post a Comment