Tuesday 28 November 2017

Just like you.


Pose :  FOXCITY.  Play Ball-4m
Location :  Consent (Adult)
Chicken! : JIAN Chicken Collection

I was just passing, but I couldn't resist picking up these adorable lil chooks!
I know, I know! I'm not even dressed for it, but my mouth started watering at the thought of some freshly laid eggs with my bacon in the morning, and let's face it, EVERYTHING is better with bacon!

Breakfasts are weird. I mean, it's not weird to eat breakfast, but English Breakfasts are often depicted as weird, and that's cool. To be perfectly frank, I have never understood the idea of putting chips (fries) on your plate before lunch time! We also have the habit of eating beans for breakfast. Not the green type, but the baked beans in tomato sauce type. This has never seemed odd to me, but since I've been using SL & have connected with Americans in particular, I've noticed it's definitely not the norm.

Of course there are things that even I won't touch - I don't want to know what Black/Blood Pudding is, but it looks and smells disgusting. Not for me, thank you!
In my house growing up, it was rare we had a full English breakfast, we were used to toast and cereal in the morning. If we were getting a treat, we'd have a pop tart, or maybe some Eggy Bread (French Toast) or on days where it was expected to be really cold, Porridge (Oats).

I'm really hungry now, enjoy some LMs to cool fashion finds while I wander off to grab something to fill my belly!

All of the things :

Body: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin : Essences - Luz @ Shiny Shabby
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS. Fairylight Eyes @ Tannenbaum
Eyeliner & Lipstick : Found in your CATWA hud
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks
Hair : .Entwined. Sura @ N21
Hairband/Cat Ears & Choker : #Foxy - Lace Corset Choker & Ears
Glasses : DAZED. Concubine Glasses Gold
Tattoo : *Bolson / Tattoo - Mikhail
Jacket : SEUL - Robyn Puffer @ District 20
Shirt : .:villena:. - Stripe Bralette District 20
Pants : EVANI - Bubble leggins @ Kustom9
Shoes : [VALE KOER] 7 PREPPY SHOES (Gacha)


No comments:

Post a Comment