Monday 27 November 2017

Know how to smile.


Location : Consent (Adult)

I'm not sure what it is about the Autumn season, but it always makes me want to be a red-head, and I absolutely adore this amazing tone from Tableau Vivant. 
What makes a hair colour even better in SL? Matching eyebrow colours! Yes, I'm aware that most skins now provide a 'browless' version (and if they don't, I probably won't buy them), but not only do Essences give you browless, but also Black, Brown, Red, Ginger & Blonde. Can you say "Yaaas"? 
Lotus has been absolutely killing their eyes lately and these are no exception. They're out 
for Tannenbaum, and (as you'll see in the close up below) there's a little sparkle in them, perfect for the fast-approaching holiday season. I'm wearing two colours, because I like to think I'm fancy!
The teal of the tie-shirt from Bueno I thought really bought out the red in my hair. It took me a while to choose a colour because there are so many options, my indecisiveness flitted between each for a while before settling for this, which was actually the first one I tried! Isn't that always the way? :P
I paired the tie-top with these leggings from MuggleBorn. I know you can't see much of them, but the frill top is a wonderful take on a simple staple for your wardrobe, and for you ladies with a little extra, there's also "pouch" versions available. The butt is pretty nifty too!

All of the things! :

Body: -Belleza- Freya 
Skin : Essences - Luz @ Shiny Shabby
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS. Fairylight Eyes @ Tannenbaum
Nose Piercing : Amala  - The Kimberly Nose Stud
Ears : ^^Swallow^^  Rox Ears 
Hair : Tableau Vivant \\ Veronika Hair @ Uber
Sunglasses : NS::  Chic Sunglasses @ Hashtag
Necklace & Earrings : [MANDALA]ORIGAMI Rooster 
Shirt :  BUENO-Knot Shirts @ Uber
Pants : +MB+ Lola Leggings 


Close up! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment