Monday 9 July 2018

Burning up.


Pose : Ana Poses - Dhaka 4 TMD

Location : Baja Sands

Sometimes, it's easy to look at things with the wrong perspective.
I say this knowing that my journey is still a process, knowing that I'm still learning to see things with a positive eye - however, since I have been actively trying to become more positive I have definitely noticed changes.
I've also noticed an influx of people who don't want my life to excel, who are so stuck in their own misery they are incapable of wishing someone - sometimes someone they don't even know and have never spoken to - well. All it takes is a nod and a smile to be positive. You don't have to offer up words of encouragement, but keeping your negative and abuse laden comments to yourself is in itself a positive step toward thinking differently.
I can definitely be one of the most judgmental people you have met. It's taking me a butt-ton of patience with myself to re-teach my brain that this isn't appropriate. Many of us, as humans, have been through some excruciating times and been put in situations you would wish on no-one. Bob Marley is rumored to once said 

“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”

Not one of us is perfect. We have all been broken. We are all stitched together the best way we know how, sometimes with care and love and other times with self loathing and internal anger. You know which way you have been stitched and only you can make a difference in how you see yourself. Projecting your insecurities on another does no good, you're simply spreading your negativity in a vague attempt to bring someone down to your level of misery.
Make a choice today, and decide to show love. Project hope. Give off positivity.
Also, love yourself. You really do deserve it. ♥
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : STRAY DOG - LIAM CATWA
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers : {S0NG} :: Ange Eyes TMD
Beard : WOLVES ///   BeardV1 (I can't find a LM, So sorry, not sure if this exists anymore)
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Drop Ears
Ear Weights : HAIL Salamander Ear Weight & HAIL Open Ring Ear Weight
Hair & Hat : Modulus - Timmy Hair & Hat TMD
Shirt : Lenox - Hawaiian Shirt TMD
Pants : TonkTastic - Bermuda Shorts TMD
Sneakers : Native - Odell Sneakers TMD


No comments:

Post a Comment