Saturday 14 July 2018

Replay.


Pose : Bossie. Bella pose 03

Background : -MaisonClose- [Darkgrey]- GuestList Backdrop @ Backdrop City
{vespertine}- birds of paradise palm.

So today has kinda been one of those days. I woke up late, which was actually nice, because who doesn't like a lie-in, but after that I feel like it's been a bit of an annoying trial by fire day. Not that anything major has happened, it hasn't. I'm just frustrated by little things and then I get more frustrated because the little things are making me want to throw objects at people.
I'm sure you get where i'm coming from! 
We all have days where things just don't go the way we want them to, or we end up rushing around trying to complete things. I am quickly learning that there is an art to this - and it's making it very necessary for me to say NO more often. Part of me hates saying no to other people - but it's far more important for me right now (as a very selfish Pickle) to say no to others in order to have the energy to say yes to myself.

Anyway! Here's some awesome things, created by even more awesome people! Be sure to keep scrolling down after the information bit so you can see the fantastic dress by Shook in all it's three-length glory!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Insol: Gemma applier @ Uber
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes
Eye Appliers :  LOTUS. Abundance Eyes  The Seasons Story (Also available in Lelutka Appliers & Regular Mesh eyes)
Eye Liner : . MILA . Princess of Darkness Makeup
Ears : [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Earrings : HAIL Indian Chandelier earring
Hair : tram H0625 hair Collabor88
Tattoo : DAPPA - Mia Tattoo. @ Anybody
Dress : #SHOOK - Petra Dress @ Access (See below for more pics!)
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Mazus (Formerly at N21, please allow time for transfer to mainstore.)


The #SHOOK - Petra Dress @ Access comes with an amazing hud that has 3 skirt lengths.
It's also available in a multitude of colours, so go check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment