Wednesday 18 July 2018

In my heart.


Background : BUENO-Studio Skybox-Panda @ The Seasons Story

I'm so lucky sometimes.
I really do believe I have met some of the best people to have come into my life through SL. Strong, vibrant people, who have been terrifically broken, but who turn those breaks into something positive and who are capable of not only showing extreme realness, but who have enough energy to smother me in love and kindness whenever I feel low, too.
I could write their names here, but the chances are, you won't know them - and I'm not sure I want you to either. They're MY friends. MY people. MY circle, and I'm possessive. :P
I was chatting to one lovely lady today, and she tried desperately to tell me she was broken. My response was something along the lines of "Broken? You're the strongest person I know."
And it was then I realized that I feel broken, too. I'm pretty sure most of us feel that way at some point in our lives. I then remembered the story of Japanese Pottery. Bit out there, I know..

"In japan broken objects are often repaired with Gold. The flaw is seen as a unique piece of the object's history, which adds to its beauty."

Wouldn't it be lovely if we looked at people and saw the beauty of them, through their flaws? How strong and golden their very existence is?
I'm all filled with hearts and flowers today, and I hope you can take a moment to notice how lucky you are too, because there really is always something to be thankful for, no matter how small.
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body : -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Essences - Blake (Catwa & Omega) @ Kustom9
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eyes appliers : LOTUS. Ozonic Eyes  @ Access (Also available in Lelutka Appliers & Regular Mesh eyes)
Ears : [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Earrings : :: SAGA :: Scarlet Moon Loops (Mainstore release)
Hair : *barberyumyum*S06
Tattoo : { Speakeasy } Night Shade Tattoo TMD
Chain top :  .miss chelsea. Gaia Coin Top RARE The Epiphany


No comments:

Post a Comment