Wednesday 25 July 2018

I'll be waiting.


Pose : FOXCITY. Lean-5

Luggage : BUENO-Bai Luggage-Rez part of BUENO-Going Places Gacha 

Background : CMYK// Pink Motel backdrop

Picture the scene.. you've been on a vacation with your significant other. They've popped out because you're much better at packing than they are, and wouldn't it be a shame to mess up the entire holiday with an argument as to where to put the dirty socks in your suitcase? So, to Maccy D's they've gone to take advantage of some free wifi and the ability to dip their fries in their milkshake without you staring at them like they're a monster (You're a monster if you do this, js).
Now concierge has called and told you that your courtesy hour is over, you yank all your luggage out into the sweltering heat of your tropical holiday destination, and there's absolutely no sign of your partner and...
This is where Pickle stands today!

I'm wearing the Miss Chelsea outfit that is new at Uber today. I actually really, really love this. I feel classy and summery and pretty! I'm always a fan of high-waist items, even in RL. I think they're usually incredibly flattering, regardless of your shape, and being more pear-shaped I adore the hourglass effect. They're SO feminine! I paired them with these cute shoes from Empire, and they actually come in two versions in the pack - flat and high. I chose to wear the high simply because of the length of the pants. On my face, I have some cute eyeshadow/eyeliner from Veechi. I've included a close up below the credits, so that you can see how absolutely adorable and amazingly detailed the makeup actually is!
xoxo.


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Insol: Gemma applier
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes
Eyes appliers : LOTUS. Ozonic Eyes (Also available in Lelutka Appliers & Regular Mesh eyes
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Paradise Shadow @ N21 (Shown in more detail below)
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Pyramid Ears 
Earrings : .random.Matter. - Taeyeon Earrings 
Hair : Tableau Vivant \\ Flora [short] - Rare I The Epiphany
Shirt : .miss chelsea. Cali Top @ Uber
Pants :  .miss chelsea. Cali Pants @ Uber
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Angelica @ Equal10


Veechi - Paradise Shadow @ N21 



No comments:

Post a Comment