Sunday 29 July 2018

The sound of crazy.


Pose : FOXCITY. Soulfood-2m

Location : Arranmore

There are times where I look through this blog and think "Pickle, bb, what is you doin'?" because there really isn't a set style that I follow, there isn't a theme that my pictures all fit into.
I'm often reminded that having a 'niche' is important when you're a blogger - but for me, part of the joy of SL is that you can look entirely different every day, and for that reason alone, I point blank refuse to be anything other than Pickle. Which means I'm going to continue rocking different looks, embracing many different themes, and experimenting with my avatar.
Happy Sunday, guys!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Insol: 'Just Alice' // 3. Peppy babe - ST Milk (B3) (Gacha) @ The Epiphany
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes
Eye Applier :  Go&See * Boo * Catwa Eyes
Eyeshadow & Lipstick :  . MILA . Princess of Darkness Makeup
Ears : [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Tongue : SN - Kali Split Tongue 
Hair : *Besom~ Summer Luv
HairBand : .Oppa. Emily Ears Headband 
Collar/Chain : K{<3}P - Anastasia Collar @ SaNaRae
Tattoo : *Bolson / Tattoo - Mikhail (includes face & body)
Hoodie : BUENO-Ana Top
Bracelets : .random.Matter. - Yoona Cuffs & .random.Matter. - Asher Cuff
Rings : (Yummy) Curator Rings Set
Shorts : .miss chelsea. Drew Shorts N21
Sandals : #EMPIRE - Hyssop @ Collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment