Friday 13 July 2018

Hey you.


Pose : <K&S> True feeling. 

Background : anxiety %equinox

Please welcome Kat to Kaleidoscope today! I've known her for a little while, and she's managed to cling on all the while I was ill and weird af, and now, finally, we have a cute picture of us! Yaay!
We're kind of similar in the way that we don't mind changing our avatars up. Today you'll see we're both wearing the flat-chest v-tech mod. I've featured this a couple of times, but it really is wonderful in my opinion, and now that CandyDoll has begun rigging for the chest, along with the little boobies for the slink body, I figured it was only right to feature the boi's again!
I might even give the petite tata's a shot at some point, because; challenges!

Most of you will know I'm an avid overthinker. I'm never sure if I'm TOO effeminate with the femboy chest, but I figure there are many many different styles, and so for this particular postie, I went with girly boy, rather than boyish boy. Maybe i'll perfect the boyish boy too!
xoxo

Kat is wearing : 
*Note, Kat is a volunteer model, some items may be missing from the listings!

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara with the [V-Tech]Boi Chest Mod For Maitreya 
Skin (Head) : Not Found - Cassie Skin Toffee 
Skin (Body) : [theSkinnery] Maitreya Skin Applier FIT & V-Tech Boi Chest Mod.
Hair : Stealthic- Avela
Shorts : _CandyDoll_ Deja @ Collabor88


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara with the [V-Tech]Boi Chest Mod For Maitreya 
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : [theSkinnery] Laura
Eyes :  CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Appliers :  LOTUS. Abundance Eyes  The Seasons Story (Also available in Lelutka Appliers & Regular Mesh eyes)
Eyebrows :  Bossie.  (Sarah, I think!)
Eye liner : In the Catwa hud, tinted.
Blush :  Veechi - Princess Blush
Freckles : Bossie. freckles & beauty marks [catwa] 
Ears : random.Matter. - Haruhi Ears
Earrings :  :: SAGA :: Aura Earring Set 
Hair :#Foxy  - Kels.
Choker : Amala - The Kitten Choker 
Outfit : _CandyDoll_ Deja Outfit @ Collabor88
Nails : toksik - Lunar Nails (Bento)
Rings : (Yummy) Curator Rings Set


No comments:

Post a Comment