Tuesday 17 July 2018

Want some?


Pose & Cash : *!R.O!* Assets BENTO Couple Pose w/ Mesh Money

Background & Props : {moss&mink} Deep Desires @ Epiphany
Includes : {moss&mink} Deep Desires - Skybox (White) RARE
{moss&mink} Deep Desires - Dance Pole (White)
{moss&mink} Deep Desires - Toys Shelf (White)
{moss&mink} Deep Desires - Twinkle Gems (Pink)

I'm featuring some of my very favourite sponsors here today, the first being Moss&Mink, and although I'm aware that you can't see much of the detail involved in this Epiphany set on this post - I have all the plans to show off more of this freakin' beautiful set in future pictures.
I was lucky enough to be involved with Cielo's creative process on this set, I listened as she came up with idea's on the fly and am secretly jealous of her amazingly imaginative brain. She's a creator who will actively listen to her customer base, she'll interact and ask for opinions and will try her hardest to apply many of the suggestions she receives in updates and upcoming releases. I cannot sing her praises enough - and yes, I'm biased, because she is one of my best friends.

Dappa! I legit dragged my alt, Paloma, back into this picture specifically to show off two Dappa tattoos and this is down to the fact that the speed at which they are being produced - seriously, he's KILLING it! Not only are Dappa becoming far more prolific in terms of events, but the quality he is producing is actually improving, every time. 

Of course, the pose is from Reve Obscura. I sincerely believe that he is one of the very best bento pose makers in SL. I rarely need to adjust anything to 'fit' (I did unlink the poses here and give them a wiggle, but I think that's down to the fact that both Paloma and Pickle are thicker avatars.) For many poses, I will use animare to yank out a hand from my stomach/leg/other random body part. I can't imagine how hard it is to develop these poses for every body-type, but R.O has always come through for me!

Here - find some things in the info below!
xoxo


All of the things, Paloma.

Body : Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body  
Skin : Insol: Lily skin  Former GIFT 
Head : CATWA Lona 
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes
Eyeliner : . MILA . Princess of Darkness Makeup
Hair : Besom~Pixie (Gacha)
Tattoo : DAPPA - Aloha Tattoo. (Now available in mainstore)
Lingerie : Wicca's Wardrobe - Vixen [Bound Box, October 2017] 
Nipples :  !~SV~! Nipples 
Nipple Piercings : [CX] Kinky Cobra 
Rings : (Yummy) Divinity Ring and Nail Set


All of the things, Pickle : 

Body : Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body  
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Insol: Gemma applier @ Uber
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes
Eye Appliers : Go&See * Boo * Catwa Eyes
Eyebrows : Bossie. sarah eyebrows [catwa] 
Eyeshadow : Bossie. glossy eyeshadows [catwa] 
Moles & Freckles : Bossie.  freckles & beauty marks [catwa]
Lipstick : [PF] CATWA LIPSTICK - Pure Matte (Pinks)
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Rox Ears 
Earrings : Kibitz - Hailey's pearl heart hoops @ Kustom9
Hair : little bones. Twyla 
Tattoo : DAPPA - Jade Tattoo. @ The Seasons Story
Necklace : Amala - The Alessia Necklace
Nipples : !~SV~! Nipples 
Nipple Piercings : .miss chelsea. Thea Nipple Piercing
Lingerie : BBD - SAVANNAH Lingerie 
Rings : (Yummy) Serena Rings 
Shoes : [ VERSOV ] DINAROV@ Equal10




No comments:

Post a Comment