Wednesday 11 July 2018

The eyes of a stranger.


Location : Elysion 

Please allow me a moment of insanity while I squee incredibly excitedly over this skin by Go&See!
Although I'm wearing it on the Genus (beta) head, there is also a Catwa and Omega applier supplied for the head texture (so you can literally try it with nearly every head on the SL Market), and the body texture is an Omega applier, too! As always I suggest trying a demo before purchasing, as shading positions can vary from head to head.
When paired with these gorgeous eyes from Lotus, I really feel like my Genus head has come to life - which is quite difficult considering the Beta limitations as they are right now. I am so excited for the full release of this head, I can't wait to see what is going to become of this brand!
I hope your humpday is filled with laughter and joy!
xoxo


All of the things! : 

Skin :  Go&See * Nana * Pale @ The Seasons Story
Head : GENUS Project - Genus  Bento head  - Mocap (BETA!)
Eyes : CATWA Mesh Eyes 
Eye Applier : LOTUS.  Abundance Eyes  The Seasons Story (Also available in Lelutka Appliers & Regular Mesh eyes)
Nose Piercing : [VEX] Double Crossed Nosering
Hair : Tableau Vivant // July hair (Reopening Gift! Includes Style Hud!)
Choker : Eclat - Velvet Choker


No comments:

Post a Comment