Saturday 21 July 2018

Can't stay.


Pose : *!R.O!* Holding On BENTO Pose

Background & Props : {moss&mink} Deep Desires @ Epiphany
Includes :{moss&mink} Deep Desires - Toys Shelf (Black)
{moss&mink} Deep Desires - Twinkle Gems (Red)
{moss&mink} Deep Desires - Art Print (3)
{moss&mink} Deep Desires - Gothicorn Buttplug

I'm visualizing here. It's a technique I've picked up from my hours of netflixing, youtubing and generally attempting to think positively about life.
The idea of visualizing is seeing yourself in the future, doing the thing you love. Having the relationships you want. Finding the contentment you long for.
 Although I'm not heavily into D/s I do believe in a lot of the values that come along with it.. and believe that there are certain things that should be discussed before taking any sort of relationship to a next level. 
Honesty. Respect. Consent. Loyalty. Commitment.
Those are just five words we often throw around without much thought, and without thinking through the consequences. Much like D/s those words mean different things to different people, and it's important to understand where your partner is coming from when you're making decisions.
So often, I see facebook posts from people who have thrown themselves into new relationships and have opened themselves up too quickly, backing down on what they want because someone has shown them a form of affection that they might be able to understand and identify. So many times I watch as the same patterns emerge - patterns that my own relationships have mirrored - and it breaks my heart that the people involved - beautiful people, capable and worthy of love and loving, are hurt because they haven't taken the time to really get to know the person they coupled with.

So, my Pickle-ism for the day is take your time.
Hopefully, I'll take my own advice next time, too.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE 3.0
Skin : #Boataom :: Albina AF Lelutka Applier 
Eyes : [ Conviction ] Downer Eyes (ESSENTIALS) /RARE/ @ Epiphany
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Ears Elf HD
Hair : +Spellbound+ Viper @ The Chapter 4
Collar : {moss&mink} Deep Desires - Collar @ Epiphany
Tattoo : DAPPA - Zagan Tattoo. @ Equal10
Cuffs : {moss&mink} Deep Desires - Cuffs @ Epiphany
Panties : BBD - SAVANNAH Lingerie


No comments:

Post a Comment