Thursday 11 October 2018

Another life.


Pose : [La Baguette] Caprice poses 7

I have a busy day today! I'm quite excited, actually.
Back in around May, I shaved my head. It was something I had considered for about 6 months.Thankfully, it wasn't because I have suffered any kind of physical sickness, but more because my waist length hair had been left uncared for, and the only way I could think of to make everything better and actually begin some kind of self care routine in terms of my hair was to start over. It was around a number 5 when I shaved it, so no, not all the way down to the scalp but pretty darn close!
I have never had hair shorter than my shoulders before, and my hair had definitely become a way for me to hide. I would pull it forward and use it almost like a curtain. If I can't see you, you can't see me... kind of like how I imagine Peek-a-boo works with babies!
Shaving my head was incredibly scary, but also strangely liberating. If you haven't already watched "Nappily ever after" on Netflix, I thoroughly recommend you do, whether you have afro-style hair or otherwise, her journey is inspiring.
Anywho, today my hair has gotten long enough for me to actually get it cut into some kind of style.
I'm hoping for a Pixie-like cut, kind of like Emma Watson from "The perks of being a wallflower", but I'm not a Hollywood actress, nor am I in my early 20's, so we'll have to see exactly how that works out!

The location for today's shoot is a mystery, and will be revealed upon it's completion. I know, you can barely see a barred window, but who doesn't love a little mystery in their life??
Have a wonderful Thursday!
xoxo



All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Lara Hurley- Beth
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyebrows : Bossie. alice eyebrows 
Sad make-up : DeeTaleZ MakeUp CATWA & STANDART "SAD"
Birthmark : [okkbye] bold birthmarks 
Lipstick : From the Catwa hud
Nose piercing : [VEX] Double Crossed Nosering
Hair : TRUTH / Batty (VIP Group Gift)
Collar : Choker :  #SHOOK - Identity Choker [Crybaby] @ The Level Event
Love Bites : Arise Love Bites 1
Sweater : BUENO-Carrie Top @ Collabor88
Nails : -SU!- Livana Nails .GothBabe.
Rings : Kibitz - Nightmare ring set 
Panties : [VALE KOER] WAIST PANTIES BLACK
Tattoo : DAPPA - Swarm Tattoo. @ Vanity
Shoes : Reign - ROME LACE UP HEELS



No comments:

Post a Comment