Friday 26 October 2018

Run wild.


Pose : Foxcity. Melancholy-1m (Fatpack Exclusive)

Location : -Lost Lagoon- 

I'M SO LAZY.
I have found a few brilliantly decorated sims lately, and the LMs are sitting in my inventory, and I've not updated the Locations page of this blog in forever!
Rest assured, when my butt is no longer lazy I will hop straight to it.
In the meantime, you're going to have to search through my blogs to find the current places I've investigated!
Check out this place tho, for reals. Lost Lagoon is gorgeous, and there's more animals around too. I almost fell in love with the Hippo's and watch out for the Vultures!
Happy Friday!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Insol: Seo applier, tone 'Tanned' 
Head : CATWA Catya
Eyes : Hayaru - Jung mesh eyes
Eyeliner : -SU!- [HUD] Essential Eyeliners (Gacha)
Lipstick : -SU!- Lenore Lipstick 
Piercing : -SU!- Medusa Piercing
Hairbase : L'Etre - Chloe hairbase 
Hair : CAMO - Mousse Dreads 
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears 
Earrings : {le fil casse} Verity Earrings @ Collabor88
Tattoo : DAPPA - Lotus Tattoo. @ The Level Event (Opens 30th Oct)
Outfit : .miss chelsea. Dian @ Uber


No comments:

Post a Comment