Wednesday 17 October 2018

Spinning.


Pose : [The Emporium] A. Cast Static Pose

Background & Props : 
[The Emporium] Conjuring Salt Circle
uK - Mystic Dew Mist Green
#Empire  - Halloween - #20 - Bowl Soup 
anxiety %devoted (backdrop.bloody)

Cast a spell with me.

I have never been someone who felt like they needed to be friends with everyone, all the time.
As I grow older, it seems as though I might be taking that a little too seriously. I'm not friends with everyone, at all. In fact, my patience wears so thin, that often I'm not even friends with the people who think they're friends with me.
I suck at reaching out. I'm absolutely crap at small talk. I struggle to maintain surface level 'friendships' and when I feel overwhelmed, I will retreat and curl up in a ball barely speaking until I can see clearly again.
I have a habit of making ridiculous assumptions that my brain claws at and makes up reasons why they're correct rather than just letting them go, and I get frustrated, because who actually WANTS to be a loner unless they're content in their own unhappiness?
I'm awkward and say the wrong thing at the wrong time. I over-think literally everything and I remove people from my life without giving them the chance to put up a fight, and then expect them to put up a fight! I'm an absolute freakin' nightmare!
However, if you can hold on through all my negatives, through all the ridiculous rantings and unnecessary judgments and occasional irrational situations... you might just find the best friend you ever had. I am loyal. I am honest - brutally so. I'm pretty funny, I can spin a negative into a positive in the blink of an eye and I can make something out of nothing like a magician... if you need the shirt off my back - it's yours, without question and I will never intentionally ignore you unless I need to sort my own thoughts out.

Relationships are a minefield, and I strongly believe that just because you're 'bad juju' to one, you're another's perfection. It's all about fitting personalities together and listening to your gut - my gut just tends to be a tad more sensitive!
I do intend on working on acceptance, and even if I remain in the position I'm in now, I know I have the strength to understand that perceptions differ depending on personal situations.
So, about this spell - anyone wanna give it a go?
xoxo


For a more detailed look at the Lumae Ethesi skin, you can check out this older post >Here<!

All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin & Ears : ! Lumae Fantasy : All Heads - Ethesi // Neutral
Head : CATWA Lona
Lipstick : In the Catwa Hud.
Glasses : .miss chelsea. Wynn Glasses @ The Epiphany
Earrings : .miss chelsea. Wynn Earring @ The Epiphany
Hair : bonbon - sam hair 
Dress : .miss chelsea. Wynn Harness Gown (Rare) @ The Epiphany
Nails : ~GD~J Star's Ringed(Baddie Claws) 


No comments:

Post a Comment