Thursday 4 October 2018

Chew you up.


Pose : FOXCITY. Spotlight-6 (alternate)

Background : WR - sort of sci-fi (Animated with animare)

I almost forgot to write here today!
I've been watching the Shane Dawson youtube series on Jake Paul, and part of me wants to associate everything he's saying to 90% of SL (Sometimes, myself included!)
It's proving to be something I'm on the edge of my seat for, and I never really paid attention to the Paul Family or even "influencers" on youtube before quite recently.
Anywho. I have a long day ahead of me (I think) and I didn't sleep well last night - so check out the pretties I've found for this look below, and have an awesome day!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body  
Skin : Insol: Seo applier, tone 'Tanned' 
Head : CATWA Catya
Eyes : Hayaru - Jung mesh eyes
CURELESS [+] Yuurei Eyes / HELL (unable to retrieve LM, region down)
Lipstick : in Catwa hud
Face Tattoo : DAPPA - Satan Spawn. @ The Dark Style Fair
Hair : DOUX - Bambi hairstyle 
Hair & Horns add on : DOUX - Demon hairstyle
Choker : #SHOOK - Identity Choker {SAVAGE] @ The Level Event
Scarification : + Demon Spit // Knife Play / Devil Child / Fresh @ Salem
Pauldron : ieQED scale.pauldron.titanium (No longer available)
Nipples : !~SV~! Nipples 
Nipple Piercings : [CX] Kinky Cobra 
Corset :  [CX] Taut Amour Corset (Gacha)
Arm : [omnis] BlackWidow
Claws & Tattoo (human hand) : [ Conviction ] The Claws - Possesion @ Salem
Shorts :  [CX]  26 Luceat Arachne Shorts and Socks (Gacha)



No comments:

Post a Comment