Saturday 20 October 2018

Pull the trigger.


Pose : Foxcity. Masked-7m (Fatpack Exclusive)

Background : wr - Padded Sell 

I'm kind of struggling to think coherently today, it's like I woke up with my head up my butt!
I even took a nap, but I woke up feeling like my head was even further lodged up there!
Anywho, as you may have noticed, I'm featuring more lovely Dappa things. I really loveeeee the colour tattoo's that are being produced at the moment and this one can be found at Limit8. There are two available at the event, and this one show is the limited edition version. I think the event opened a couple of days ago, so hopefully there's still a few copies to grab, but I haven't had the opportunity to check yet.
Happy Shopping!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Skin : TRES BEAU MAKEUP CATWA BAE
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyes : {S0NG} :: Bubble Eyes 
Hair : *barberyumyum*93
Collar : AsteroidBox. Caelum Collar @ RLD
Tattoo : DAPPA - Blaze V2 Tattoo. (LIMITED!) @ Limit8
Panties : DAPPA - Cursed Panties 


No comments:

Post a Comment