Sunday 7 October 2018

The soul you used to be.


Pose :  Go&See * Cutie * 1

Location : Dox - Tokyo Street

Once again, I'm not entirely sure I have the whole Asian thing down. However, being that it is SL and a creative platform, and that I AM completely ignorant to Asian culture, I hope you'll excuse me for being what is possibly a mish-mash of Japanese/Chinese and er, maybe even something else.
I've been spending a little more time taking the original, un-photoshopped pictures lately, and I hope that's noticeable. I'm also thoroughly enjoying learning all the LumiPro things, but at 8k it's a pretty high price to pay for what i'm currently capable of doing, which is basically just projectors. However, with that investment, you do get access to the youtube tutorials, so I'm definitely in need of watching some more of these in the not too distant future.
Here's hoping your Sunday is full of love and laughter!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : Insol: Seo applier, tone 'Tanned' 
Head : CATWA Catya
Eyes : Hayaru - Jung mesh eyes
Eyeliner : YKON - 4 Korean Cutie
Lipstick : .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Sadayakko Lipstick
Ears : L'Etre - Basic mesh ears 
Earrings & Head Fan : MAISON - Oiran Things (Gacha)
Hair :  Eliavah ~ Sora Hair The Hair Fair 2018
Tattoo : DAPPA - Shiro Tattoo. @ SaNaRae
Nipple Piercings : [CX] Kinky Cobra 
Claws / Rings :  [CX] Shredder Claws 
Shoes : #187# Sabot Fetish


No comments:

Post a Comment