Tuesday 16 October 2018

Love every minute.


Pose & Fans : oOo Studio bon_one

Background : [Azuchi] Azuchi Castle Photo Studio (Former Gift)

I often look at my photographs and literally see the ebbs and flows of my moods.
Right now, I'm in a good place. But it seems like the work I do when I'm at my lowest is the work that I end up most proud of.
I wonder why that is?
Howeverrrr. I'm obviously going to keep attempting to improve, and hopefully work out why my state of mind affects my "art" (or whatever you wanna call it) so decisively. Maybe I just overthink when I'm good, and when I'm low, I don't care? Haha. FUDGE.
Have some credits!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : TRES BEAU MAKEUP CATWA BAE
Head : CATWA Lona
Lipstick : -SU!- Nixu Lip Gloss 
Ears : L'Etre - Basic mesh ears 
Hair : Entwined. Drew
Mask : =Zenith=Miao xianren Mask (Red) (Gacha)
Feathers : .aisling. Velasco
Bodysuit & Corset : -Narcisse- Miss Maine Corset & Bodysuit For Fameshed GO!
Shoes : #EMPIRE - Incanus @ FaMESHed



1 comment:

  1. A tortured artist is better artist. It always works out that way.

    ReplyDelete