Tuesday 23 October 2018

I want it.


Pose : I kinda forgot to write it dowwwwn! I'm sorry.

Location : Remnants of Earth (Roleplay area, please be courteous)

It took me a little while to actually get this shot, and that's okay, because I ran around SL like a complete lunatic trying to figure out what it was I wanted.. then I found this futuristic police-type car thing and my butt sat there and I was content.
I have been doing a bit of running around SL lately, and it's actually been surprisingly pleasant.
Rather than sitting on my platform, or standing statuesque at a filthy sim where no one actually talks to anyone else but peacocks their avatars around as though they're King of the world, I've been exploring. October is the perfect time to do this, because people get all creative thanks to the onset of Halloween. (In a detour from your currently scheduled programming, the word "Onsent" apparently means "The beginning of something, especially something unpleasant", so I left it there because Halloween is fun, but ultimately kinda spooky and therefore almost unpleasant. Pls just love me today. My head is up my backside.)
ANYWHO. Ultimately what I'm trying to say is, get your butt off your platforms, step away from the sex sims and away from your platforms, and do some exploring!
Maybe one day I'll update that Locations page to include all these fantastic places i'm finding, but I AM incredibly lazy, so we'll have to see. :P
Have a fabulous Tuesday!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin : TRES BEAU MAKEUP CATWA BAE
Head : CATWA Lona
Eyeshadow : Veechi - Twilight Shadow @ N21
Lipstick : -SU!- Lenore Lipstick
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Dragon Ears 
Earrings : HAIL Metal Plate Ear Weight
HAIL Salamander Ear Weight
Hairbase : Tableau Vivant \\ Catwa hairbase Gothica @ Epiphany
Hair :Tableau Vivant \\ Gothica [2] - TopBun @ Epiphany 
Collar : Random.Matter - Feral Collar - Group Gift
Tattoo : DAPPA - Apex Tattoo. @ Equal10
Jacket : [The Forge] Cypher Jacket, Rare (Gacha)
Cyber arm (Does clip with the jacket) : [omnis] BlackWidow
Shorts : EVANI - Alessia (Gacha) @ Epiphany
Kneepad : *MUKA* Spike Kneepads
Boots : .Shi : Caleb Boots . Black



No comments:

Post a Comment