Wednesday 20 February 2019

Beautiful but broken.



Pose : Foxcity. Observe-6m

Background : FOXCITY. #MOOD Gacha - 5 - Staged (Common) @ Backdrop City

As I was editing this last night I was talking to two of my friends in SL that I consider family.
For me, family in SL has always been a difficult label to achieve. I've had families in the past and it's caused nothing but trouble - in fact, I'm still healing from one of my SL families, and that sounds insane to say for something that is supposed to be a game. However, these two friends of mine are my Glam-ma (Memaw) and Grandpa (Pepaw). I had a bit of a mental health revelation last night and just needed to talk, and luckily, these two beautiful souls were right there and listened.
Not only did they listen to me, but they also shared their own journeys, and they made me feel like I wasn't alone, as though I truly belonged around them, and like I could turn to them, no matter what.

I jokingly said that the photo above got all those feels edited into it, and the more I think about it, the better I feel like there couldn't be a more true statement. I feel like the Pickle shown in the picture is confident, loves and accepts herself, and those are feels that my 'family' confirmed. My grandpa actually asked me "What is your worth, Pickle?" and I answered "Well, I'm getting there, but I'm still working that out." and he said "No. You're priceless. That's how I see you, and that's how I want you to see yourself." 

And now I'm gratefully sobbing into my keyboard at the unselfish show of love both of these beautiful humans managed to share with me last night and every time we speak.
I hope you find your tribe, Spoonies. They're out there, sometimes it just takes a minute to find them.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head & Eyeliner : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Insol: Lika applier @ Collabor88
Eyes : LOTUS. Flow Eyes @ Access
Hair : VCO HAIR _ Wonnie (Gacha) Kustom9
Tattoo : DAPPA - Damaged Scars. (Fresh version) @ Hentai Fair
Tank & Chain : .miss chelsea. Alva Tank 
Stole :  .miss chelsea.  Saga Stole 
Skirt & Panties : evani. - Millena skirt Kustom9
Boots : #EMPIRE - Sissys @ Collabor88

 Hey, have you seen how interactive the Evani Skirt is? Ok, so it's also a reason to stare at my butt, but hello! How cool is this? It comes with a hud so you can black/whitelist the avatars you actually want to be able to use your skirt, or you can keep it public and let anyone lift the skirt. Kinda love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment