Monday 11 February 2019

How's it feel?


Pose : Go&See * LoveBites * 5 Love Bites Hunt

Background : Foxwood - Fleur - Backdrop @ Collabor88

So today I decided I was going to just take it easy, and do a pretty basic shot without anything too fancy going on.
Then I saw all the AMAZING that has popped up lately, scrapped that idea, and now I have an absolute TON of information for you. Grab a coffee, grab a sammich, and sit your butts on your chair for all the good stuff!

Pose 1-5

Hey Go&See, I see you! There are 10 poses available from Go&See for the Love Bites hunt. 
I always adore the poses from Go&See, but poses for me are kinda awkward to blog because everyone is a different shape, and depending on what body I'm using, the hands dig in where they shouldn't or some other body part is protruding through, however, whenever I DO take the risk and grab a pack, I'm absolutely never disappointed. I feel like these are perfect for pictures, and could also be used for some cutesy static AO stands too!


Pose 6-10

In the above pictures I'm wearing the AsteroidBox Ursa Lingerie & the shoes from the Miss Chelsea Lilo Outfit, not shown in the main picture above.


I decided to kill two birds with one stone here, which took a while, because I'm still not as organized as I'd like people to think! However, here we have the skin tones for the gorgeous Tanya skin from Revoul, shown on the Lelutka May head. 

Also shown are ALL the tones from the Lotus Royal Eyes. (you can click on the picture to make it larger on your screen for more details). Lotus has recently changed the way they sell their mesh eyes, which are what i'm wearing in the pictures,  un-rigged Mesh Eyes are now available at the Lotus Main Store, which leads me to believe that when you purchase a mesh eye applier in the future, you will need these new mesh eyes to make everything work, but you'll be able to change your eyes using the future Lotus Mesh Eye appliers available at both the mainstore, and any events. An advantage of this means you will never adjust your mesh eyes again! 


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-MAY
Skin : Lefort by RevoulTanya Lelutka Applier (Shown in tone RE20) @ Equal10
Eyes : LOTUS. Royal Eyes @ Vanity Event
Ears : .random.Matter. - Haruhi Ears 
Hair : *barberyumyum*S08(FLF)
Necklace : *PROMAGIC* Kaali -Necklace
Dress & Shoes : .miss chelsea. Lilo Set @ Romp
Jacket : SEUL - Robyn Puffer - Princessa 



No comments:

Post a Comment