Wednesday 27 February 2019

Catwa Catya & Maitreya Basics. Vlog.

Well, this has been a long time coming!


I've wanted to get into vlogs for the longest time, but my confidence was pretty much shot and I really didn't believe I could do it. Yesterday, however, I spent the entire day figuring out how to do this.
It's pretty basic, I uhm and er a lot, I need to work on the volume and there's very light editing and no music... however, I think this is a pretty decent start... the only way is up, right?

All the things :

Skybox : BUENO-Studio Skybox-Pure

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Catya
Skin : Go&See * Anya * (Tropic Tone)
Shape : Kaleidoscope Believe
Eye Applier :  Go&See * Anya *  & LOTUS. Flow Eyes 
Eyeliner : Veechi - Basic Glossy Liner
Eyelashes : Veechi - Lily Lashes @ N21
Hair : TRUTH VIP Kaijah
Clothing : .miss chelsea. X Miaa Rebane - Rebane Set @ N21
Boots : [BREATHE]-Kasume Heels @ The Fetish Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment