Monday 4 February 2019

Remember it all.


Pose : The Owl. I just wanna feel @ The Gacha Garden

Background & things : MINIMAL - The Forest (Saturday Sale find!)
{anc} NO LIMITS // flock of flying doves. [choco-brown] 4Li

I've been putting this post off and honestly, I don't really know why, other than I started doing DFS Farming in SL and I might be a little obsessed. 
Anywho, lemme get you these credits before my bread burns and I make a giant oopsie!
Also, I totes borrowed the Potato as a man-dolly and I'm really not sure of his credits as his net went poof. You can't really see him anyway but if you have any questions feel free to hit me up and I'll be sure to let you know when he's back online.
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-PIPER 3.3
Skin : [Glam Affair] Maewe Applier @ Uber
Eyes : LOTUS. Unhappy Eyes @ The Gacha Garden
Hair : tram F1124 hair
Dress : -Narcisse- Jamie Sweater Dress @ FaMESHed
Waistcoat : uc_fringe_ornamental_black_women_vest (Note: This is a standard size item. I'm not 100% certain but it may have been updated to fit mesh bodies - but I'd probably still use standard sizes to avoid the clipping issues sometimes encountered when layering!)
Boots : #EMPIRE - Kellys @ N21


No comments:

Post a Comment