Friday 1 February 2019

Infinity.


Pose : *!R.O!* Kitty BENTO Pose (Note : This pose comes with a mesh cat, but obvs I've used the HEXtraordinary Dragons.)

Background & Props : *HEXtraordinary* Dragon Whelps @ The Epiphany
Ufo Crash on Marketplace
uK - Mystic Dew Mist Gold
Crater_high_res mesh By RMD Studio

PickleBot reporting for duty!
Yes, I am PickleBot, programmed to travel through space to collect endangered life forms for my planet to care for, ensuring their safety. Today my objective was to rescue the HEXtraordinary Dragon Whelps available at The Epiphany for just a little while longer!

Seriously though, this was such a fun look to make, and a big Thank You to my Potato for helping me out and finding some super pieces that would work... just for his benefit - PROTOCOL 4 (I think? Unless it's 3, in which case it's still tits yeah?)

Take a look below for all the credits for all this awesome!
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-PIPER 3.3
Skin : [Glam Affair] Maewe Applier @ Uber
Eyes : -SU!- Medora Eyes (Gacha)
Eyeliner : Veechi - Scarlett Liner [Lelutka] @ The Cupid Event
Lipstick : -SU!-Madeleine Lipstick "Berries" 
Ears : L'Etre - Pure mesh ears 
Hair & Hairbase : A&Y Zeo Cyber Hair 
Eye-visor : [BlueCross] Paragon Visor (This was a gift and I can't find a landmark, sorry!)
Collar/Bolero : Nana - Ryann Black Bolero @ Suicide Dollz
Back plugs : ANTINATURAL[+] Metamorphose2077 / Spinal Inputs (Gacha)
Tattoo : DAPPA - Circuit Scars.@ Kinky Event
Arms : 21. .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Zhora Project - Robotical Arms RARE ( I think this is at Epiphany, but it was a gift)
Shorts : [G-SHOT] COBIE Shorts @ SaNaRae
Leg : ANTINATURAL[+] Metamorphose2077 / RARE2.01 (Gacha)
Shoes : [BREATHE]-Koki Heels @ FaMESHed

I tried to catch the Dragons doing some awesome things, but I'm really not that awesome, and could only manage some basic gyazo gifs. It's worth remembering that the dragons are ANIMESH, so that means you're going to need a viewer that supports that function. The SL main viewer has it, and so does the Firestorm beta - which is what I used today.






No comments:

Post a Comment