Saturday 23 February 2019

Fade away.


Pose : Foxcity. Breezy-1 (edited)

Bag : BUENO-AniBags Gacha - Bunny, Held @ Arcade (Opens March 1st)
Background : [BH9] - BHX V2  
Various Mesh People from Marketplace >Here<
Luggage from Bueno Gachas

I've got a pretty shitty track-record when it comes to walking away from people.
In the past, I have run screaming from those who thoroughly deserved my attention and into the arms of those who didn't. I've seen a side to something I can't quite compute, and walked briskly away, and there's even been a few times that I just walked away because they had told me something I wasn't ready to hear.
I make no secret of the fact I have Borderline Personality Disorder, and apparently this running screaming from the 'right' people thing is something that is quite common for people with BPD. Saying that, I'm also aware that people without the condition (?) also go through this, so then I was left with that "But when is it BPD and when it is RIGHT?" question, pretty much constantly.
Because of that question circling around in my brain, I've learned recently to just let it go. If it doesn't feel right, it doesn't matter if it's my mental illness or if it's a gut decision, after all, if i'm left with a sense of peace when the decision has been made, my life has been altered for the better.

I honestly feel like the amount of people I push from my life has altered dramatically. For a minute, I was chucking bodies left right and centre in an attempt to shovel away that bad feeling, when a lot of the bad feeling was coming from inside me. I've worked on myself (and I admit I'm a very basic work in progress, even after this last year of constant self reflection), and I'm learning my toxic traits and attempting to rectify them to the best of my ability. I will undoubtedly always have traits that certain people consider toxic and I'm never going to be able to please everyone, but for my benefit I feel like I need to leave less of a trail of destruction in my path and aim for more rainbows and butterflies.
Hurt people hurt people, and I don't want to hurt anymore, and I definitely never mean to hurt anyone else.

On that note, have a great weekend, and go grab some quality gear from our favourite SL creators!
xoxo


Revoul have come out with the beautiful Chun Skin. My favourite tone is the RE10, which is the second on the left, but all of these are beautiful! \o/

All of the things :

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Lefort by Revoul.Chun Catwa Applier @ Kustom9
Ears : L'Etre - Pure mesh ears 
Hair : DOUX - Brianna Hairstyle (This was at an event, but  can't remember which one. Soz!)
Tattoo : DAPPA - Vision Tattoo. @ Mancave Event
Choker : DAZED. Salem Choker
Dress : .miss chelsea. Rebane Dress @ N21



No comments:

Post a Comment