Wednesday 6 February 2019

Get to you.


Pose : Imitation - Kitty 2 B

Background/Props :  .:Tm:.Creation Store [The Ancient] Nature Scene The Secret Affair
Studio Skye Enchanted Woods v2 

The Secret Affair has opened it's doors to celebrate the festival of Lupercalia. I didn't originally know what this was, so thanks to google (again, and honestly as much as I love books I don't miss giant encyclopedias) I found out that it's basically a celebration similar to that of Valentines day, but much, much gorier. I don't really wanna go into details about what I found out, but if you're interested you should research it and relish the gory all for yourself! 
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body Hands & Feet: -Belleza- Freya
Head & Eyeliner : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : . MILA . Neave Skin 
Eyes : LOTUS. Unhappy Eyes @ The Gacha Garden
Hair ; Blues. Minky - Night (Gacha)
Headpiece : *LODE* Head Accessory - Bagatiba Crown [yellow] (Gacha)
Fur wrap : ::Static:: Body Boa @ The Secret Affair



No comments:

Post a Comment