Tuesday 12 February 2019

Let my guard down.


The staff from Kokoro Poses - Staff Holding @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival over-rides any pose shown here!

Background things : Titans - The Woodland Throne @ Enchantment
Dreaming Thicket - Earendil Lamps @ Enchantment
~GOD~ Relic Tree
HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass

Did you say more Lord of the Rings? Well, okay then!
I wanted to actually attempt a male elf today, mostly because I miss Man-Pickle (even if it is tuesday!), and also because this gorgeous outfit from Hotdog was just too stunning to pass up - although it does come in a female version! 
I wanted to push the boundaries a little, and try popping some typically female hair onto Man-Pickle's noggin. I think I may have pulled it off, because in my opinion, he still looks like a dude.
That all said, go get your LOTR on, because I cannot love this theme enough! 
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Skin : Clef de Peau.Jasper Skin 
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley 
Ears : L'Etre - Crystal mesh ears 
Hair : .:EMO-tions:. * ATREA * Enchantment
Outfit : Hotdog - Elven robes Enchantment
Nails & Rings : [CX] Essential Dirty Claws (GIFT)


No comments:

Post a Comment