Thursday 7 February 2019

Throw down.


Pose : Poseidon Poses Tauriel 2 @ Enchantment (opens 9th Feb)

Bow : .~DN~. Golden Huntress Bow (This is actually really good fun and I had a whale of a time throwing a friend across my sim for lols.) The Secret Affair

So, I kinda created this scene in a super huge, overdone way. What you can't see is the swamp in the background, and the fact that Pickle is actually on a ledge, and the horses are way below on a ravine. I guess I need to work a little more on getting my background into the whole scene I'm creating, but there's worse things to realize!

Let's talk about Enchantment, yeah?
It's only bloody Lord of the Rings themed! I'll be honest, I had actively avoided watching this series of movies or reading the books. I think back in the day the 'cool kids' were into the Hobbit, and then of course the Lord of the Rings, and so it's just been something I avoided out of habit, and not disinterest - kinda like Star Wars (don't kill me, I'm aware I'm blaspheming all over.)
Still, when I found out that this round was going to be LOTR themed, I HAD to watch, and I freakin' loved it. All of it. Every single bit. I mean, I can't tell you the name of the characters because that stuff goes in one ear and out the other, but I'd definitely watch it all again, and would even consider reading the books (gasp!). 
With that said, can you guess who I'm channeling, albeit in female form (with slightly longer ears)?
It's of course Legolas the Elf who likes his bow and arrow (and yes, I had to google his name)!
Now, I dunno how close I actually am to pulling it off, but that was my take on the whole thing, and I had HOURS of fun with this (literally, hours. My poor homestead is in tatters because I got excited and over decorated like a boss), but let's get to the credits, k?
xoxo


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head & Eyeliner : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : . MILA . Neave Skin 
Eyebrows : [okkbye] Eutropic Eyebrows 
Eyes : LOTUS. Unhappy Eyes @ The Gacha Garden
Ears : ^^Swallow^^ Ears Elf HD 
Hair & Headpiece : NO.MATCH_NO_REFUGE @ Enchantment (opens 9th Feb)
Outfit : [Lomomo] ArcherVie_ @ Enchantment (opens 9th Feb)
Boots : [BREATHE]-Mayuki Heels @ FaMESHed


No comments:

Post a Comment