Friday 15 February 2019

Modest.


Pose & Snake : Amitie From Dusk Till Dawn @ Equal10

Background : anxiety %local v2

Ajjjsdflkd. I might be a little bit excited!
I am so freakin' proud of this picture. Once I found out that the theme behind this lingerie set was Burlesque, I immediately knew I wanted to do something fun and feisty, and stumbling across this pose just made me squeal with all the happy.
Want more info? Keep scrollin'!
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head & Eyeliner : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Insol: Lika applier @ Collabor88
Eyes : LOTUS. Royal Eyes @ Vanity Event
Hair : KUNI / Juliet Equal10
Tattoo : DAPPA - Leah Tattoo. @ Fetish Fair (Opens Feb 16th)
Lingerie : -Narcisse- Skylar Lingerie @ FrouFrou



No comments:

Post a Comment