Tuesday 26 February 2019

I give in.


Pose : FOXCITY. Breezy-7m (edited with Animare)

Background : anxiety %local v1

I often forget about the Lelutka heads, but then I put one on and suddenly, it brings back how much I abso-freaking-lutley adore them. Every single head I've purchased from them (and I now have at least five) has bought something new.. no matter how small, and each time they up their game I'm at a loss for words. Needless to say when I saw the new Go&See skin specifically for the new brand of Lelutka heads, I made big ol' grabby hands for it!
I also decided to do the Slink body with the petite add-on for mah bewbies. I LOVE playing with (myself? LOL) my avatar, creating shapes that I believe to be fairly realistic.. and the petite add-on for the Slink helps me achieve that as I was never keen on the way the hourglass body breasts protruded.. but I am a huge fan of this shape. It's fair to say this was inspired not only by the new Go&See skin, but also Muggleborn, who go above and beyond to rig for bodies and augments that not every creator manages to include.
I probably don't say this enough, but I am SO amazingly grateful for all the beautiful brands that trust me with their creations, without their items, I'm almost certain my creativity would have been stunted as often I need a little push!
xoxo


Oh look! TONES! \o/
Starting at the top left, there's Albi, Goth, Pale, Witchy
Bottom left, Tan, Tropic, Choco, Cola and I think a new tone (?) Dusky


All of the things :

Body : Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body  & Petite chest augment
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-PIPER 3.3
Skin : Go&See * Gwen * Lelutka ~ Powder Pack [2.19]
Eyes : -SU!- Medora Eyes /Glitch Wasted/ (Gacha)
Hair :tram I0210 hair @ Uber
Necklace & Armbands : Avada~ Theodora Necklace & Cassia Armband The Secret Affair
Feathers : .aisling. Velasco
Nipple piercings : - Fika - Imprison Piercing
Dress : +MB+ Rosalee Dress  @ Whore Couture (Opens March 1st LM to follow, demo in mainstore)
Nails : Ascendant - Pretentious Nails 01



No comments:

Post a Comment