Thursday 31 January 2019

Just trying.


Hi!

I'm exhausted today, but that's kinda no change really, is it? :P
I think that a whole hour of actually people-ing with people in the RL where people go might have had a bigger effect on me than I first thought, because my sleep is all over the place and I just can't seem to.. well, people. *blinks*

I thought I'd try something different for a picture today. I was feeling kinda basic, and trying to be lazy but it turns out quite a lot goes into these lookbook style pictures, so kudos to those of you who do it regularly! 
Generally, I try to credit people when I get inspiration, but for the life of me I can't remember who on facebook did something similar lately. I have added a lil bit of Pickle flair that may have come from other Flickr users, so thank you to everyone who already does this for giving my brain a new thing to try! ♥
 xoxo

All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Go&See * Laura * @ Gloss
Eyes : -SU!- Medora Eyes (Gacha)
Eyeliner :  -SU!- Essential Eyeliners (Boxed) /RARE/ (Gacha)
Lipstick : In the catwa hud
Hair : *barberyumyum*T04 @ SaNaRae
Hat : Exile:: Break the Rules Hat
Choker : Eclat - Velvet Choker
Dress & Cardigan : [spectacledchic] Dress with Cardigan @ SaNaRae
Fries : :::ChicChica:::  French Fry 
Shoes : [BREATHE]-Keomi Heels @ Access

No comments:

Post a Comment