Monday 14 January 2019

Enough.


Pose : Ana Poses - Chemnitz 2

Sword : -Elemental- 'Noble Sword' 

I don't do much RL online shopping, but I decided to peruse Amazon after getting a voucher for Christmas. I'd always been interested in those funky charcoal masks, so I picked one of those up first, and then still had enough left over for something else.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned this book before, but it's called "Yes Man" and it's by a guy called Danny Wallace. He's an English dude, and the way the book is written is right up my alley. Complete sarcasm, infused with utter nonsense, with a little bit of a moral, too. Because I liked that book so much, I picked up a copy of another of his books, called "Random Acts of Kindness".
I expected this to be very similar to his previous book, but it is in fact, entirely different.
It's literally just a list of suggestions of how to make someone's day a bit better and I can't describe how much I freaking love it. There's ideas anywhere from planting a tree, to buying a tub of coleslaw for a Portuguese man called Rui, and applauding someone for making an effort.
On that note, I want to invite you to do something nice for someone today.
Doesn't have to be much, doesn't have to cost you a thing... but just do something that will make them smile, and sit back and see how it affects you, too.
xoxo

All of the things :

Body: [SIGNATURE] Gianni - Mesh Body
Head :  CATWA HEAD Stanley
Eyes : HERMONY / EYES OF THE BEHOLDER 
Ears : L'Etre - Basic mesh ears 
UNISEX [MANDALA]STRETCHED_Ears_Season2 HUMAN
Hairbase : Stealthic Male Hairbase
Hair : Modulus - Miles Hair @ TMD
Tattoo : DAPPA - Dante Tattoo.@ Equal10
Shoulder : amias - DEVON @ TMD
Bracelet : :::NOIR::: Lance Bracelet @ TMD
Nails & Rings : [CX] Essential Dirty Claws (GIFT)
Pants : [Gild] Tabi-hakamaEno


No comments:

Post a Comment