Tuesday 22 January 2019

Last goodbye.


Pose : Edited within an inch of it's life with the Animare hud.

Background : .:Joplino:. Backdrop Shrine

I don't know where this murderous rampage idea came from, I swear I'm in a pretty good head space at the moment, and I don't feel like I need to be a violent lil shite... but when I saw how elegant and flow-y this gorgeous Narcisse dress is, I automatically saw this entire set up in my head.
I rather think of Pickle as the angel of death. Kinda beautiful and kinda scary, she'll hunt you down and tear you apart with her bare hands, without getting a drop of your blood on her dress.
Ok. I might have said too much, but still... I'm loving it!
xoxo


Also shown above is the gorgeous new Go&See Skin available in the January Powder Pack and these are the tones! Albi, Goth, Pale, Witchy, Tan, Tropic, Cola and Choco!


All of the things : 

Body, Hands & Feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : CATWA Magy
Skin : Go&See * Vera * Powder Pack ~ Catwa [1.19] 
Eyes : LOTUS. Beauty Eyes @ Equal 10
Ears : L'Etre - Crystal mesh ears
Hair & Hairbase : Tableau Vivant // Fiona add-on + HB11 @ Kustom9
Headpiece : *LODE* Head Accessory - Everbloom Wreath [red] (Gacha) @ Shiny Shabby
Dress : -Narcisse- Helena Dress @ FaMESHedX
Wings : Blueberry - Oakley Wings - Gold (Gacha)
Bloody Hand Applier : CURELESS[+] Anointed Hands / BLOOD


No comments:

Post a Comment