Wednesday 9 January 2019

Loveliness.


Pose : FOXCITY. GSits VOL1-4m

Props : Boudoir Bed of Flowers Photo Prop
uK- Honey Do Honey Pot
Apple Fall Bees Fatpack 
including : Apple Fall Vintage Bee Skep
Apple Fall Apiary Bee Hive Mixed (Tall)
Apple Fall Apiary Bee Hive White (Tall)
*alirium* PuffyGrass
*alirium* DownyGrass 
{what next} Rainbow Fence  
LB_Sunflowers{Field}

As soon as I saw this tattoo by Dappa, I knew what I had to do... get totally naked and smear myself in honey, of course!
I love how this came out. I know it's only January, but the joy of SL is that it can be spring whenever you like, and so that's what I'm celebrating in this picture - doing whatever the fudge I want! I'm also only slightly snickering over the fact there's an actual honeypot covering my, uh, honeypot! 
-commences belly holding guffaws-.

It's now 7am and for whatever reason I'm still wide awake and utterly avoiding going to the corner shop because I'm out of butter, the same way I have been avoiding it for the last two days. Do you even know how many food things need butter to make them work? I was like "Oh, just have a potato, Pickle." and then I remember it's rubbish if there's not a lick of butter on yer jacket tattie!
Anywho, fingers crossed I'll be able to brave the outside today without a house falling on me and loosing my favourite pair of ruby red slippers (I think I might be slightly sleep deprived again), and I'll return with Clover and NikNaks of the Rib and Spicy variety. I'm also hungry.

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

All of the things : 

Body : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head : GENUS Project (babyface)
Skin : Insol: Mary applier for Genus {NEW YEAR GIFT
Eyes : HERMONY /  EYES OF THE BEHOLDER  
Hair : DOUX - Meghan hairstyle 
Sunflower : From the Beusy: Citrus Hairstyle + Sunflowers / 
Bee's : *LODE* Head Accessory - Phebe Bees
Septum : DAPPA - Septum X. @ TLC
Honey Applier : -[TWC]- Honey Honey
Tattoo : DAPPA - Nectar Tattoo. @ Vanity Event


No comments:

Post a Comment